Fraser Island 4WD Hummer Tours
West Coast + Exclusive Hummer package – $385
Discover World Heritage listed Fraser Island with a difference on the Award winning one day 4×4 Hummer Tour. Promising exclusivity and style for the discerning traveller; no other company offers the thrill of a Hummer and the exclusiveness of a small group!
Your Hummer tour takes you to some of the top spots on Fraser Island!
Experience the diversity of Fraser’s flora and fauna as you travel through bush scrub with Scribbly Gums and Eucalypts to rainforests filled with Satinays, ancient ferns and Hoop Pine. Visit Central Station and walk along the boardwalk beside Wanggoolba Creek, known as the invisible creek for its crystal clear waters.
Stop at Lake McKenzie with its dazzling white sands and clear blue waters. There’s plenty of time for a refreshing swim and photography before moving on to the famous 75 mile beach.
See the coloured sands and the Maheno Shipwreck on the beach. Then there’s one last stop for a swim at Eli Creek, the largest freshwater creek on the Eastern beach before heading home.
- Courtesy pick up and drop off from Bush Kitchen at Fraser Coast RV Park and Mango Lodge
- National Park fees and transfers
- Air conditioned H3 Hummers tour vehicles
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 4 guests!
- Friendly and experienced guides
- Visit ancient rainforests and freshwater creeks
- Visit Lake McKenzie
- Plenty of time for swimming and photography
- Freshly prepared catering including morning and afternoon tea with picnic hampers for lunch
- Special afternoon tea including champagne, strawberries and chocolates
All beverages including beer, wine, champagne, (alcohol available only at specific times on tour) soft drink, juice, bottled water Tea & Coffee.
- Guests need to provide their own child seats for children under the age of 7 years or as require.
WHAT TO BRING: Day Pack – your camera (charged batteries), swimsuit, towel, comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, hat, dress for the day so a jacket if you feel the cold, sunglasses, water bottle, purchases can be made on your barge transfer.
Ask about our special Dingo Discount – we take the hassle out of everything by booking your trip and arranging transfers.