Fraser Island Beach + BBQ Cruise - $110 - 5 hour trip
Enjoy the spectacular pristine water ways between Fraser Island and the mainland while looking out for dolphins, turtles, fish, bird life, & more.
* Morning tea provided as we cruise across to Fraser Island.
* Aussie BBQ Lunch provided as we cruise back from Fraser Island: Quality Rib Fillet Steak, Sausages, Fresh Hervey Bay Prawns, fresh salads & bread.
* Cold drinks available for purchase at our Licensed Affordable Bar.
*Equipment for guests to make use of on Fraser Island i.e. for snorkeling & fishing but cannot guarantee to have all sizes available to suit all guests. Guests are welcome to bring their own snorkeling equipment as well as a small amount of fishing gear & bait. No guarantee what we will see snorkeling (snorkeling from the beach or in the creek is dependent on tides and weather conditions)
**WHAT TO BRING: Sunscreen, hat, insect repellent and sunglasses. (boat supplies a basic sunscreen); Camera; Swimmers and towel.
* Optional equipment guests may choose to bring: Fishing gear and bait, & own Snorkeling gear. (opportunity whilst at anchor, however not a designated fishing or snorkeling trip)
* PLEASE NOTE: Due to safety requirements all guests are required to be transported to the beach on Fraser Island as part of the designated stop.
“Shore Based Activities” (activities conducted off the main vessel M.V. Whalesong)
Require a level of fitness and coordination. Guests with physical or medical impediments may struggle with certain activities. These activities are at the guests own risk.
Going ashore at Fraser Island may be substituted for Pelican Banks or both destinations may be provided on the one day. Totally depends on tides and weather conditions. We want guests to have the best experience & both areas can offer great beach & water activity options.
5 hour trip – requires minimum 2 hours notice – departs Marina at 9am