Fraser in a Day! Exclusive Fraser Island Day Tour $250
See the best of Fraser Island on this exclusive, fully catered, 1 day guided 4WD adventure!
4WD along 75 Mile Beach with stops at the Maheno Shipwreck, Pinnacles, and Eli Creek. Inland, be mesmerised by Lake McKenzie and amazed by the ancient ferns and rainforest at Central Station. Be part of the ONLY day tour to visit Indian Head!
What you will see:
- Lake McKenzie
- Rainforest (Central Station, Wangoolba Creek)
- 75 Mile Beach
- Eli Creek
- The Maheno Shipwreck
- Cathedral Beach (Coloured Sands)
- PLUS the only 1 day tour to visit INDIAN HEAD!
- Accredited eco guide / driver
- Small tour group (maximum 7 passengers per vehicle)
- Courtesy pick-up / drop-off
- Modern air-conditioned 4WDs – GXL Toyota Landcruisers
- Return ferry transfer
- Morning tea: a selection of cheese & crackers, fresh seasonal fruit and sweets
- Picnic style buffet lunch: fresh bread rolls, cold meat & salads
- Dietary requirements catered for: vegetarian / vegan, lactose free, gluten free, allergies
- All beverages: water, tea & coffee, juice
- Complimentary beer or champagne with lunch
- ALL FEES & CHARGES – no hidden costs!
- Pick up from Bush Kitchen at 7.45am. Returns 6:00pm
- Operates daily
What to bring:
- Hat, sun glasses, sunscreen
- Refillable water bottle
- Big smile and sense of adventure!